August 25/26 Share Forward Pick-up!
Your orders will be ready for pick-up on:
Saturday, August 25, 10-4pm
Sunday, August 26, 10-4pm
Our cheese, yogurt and bread can be reserved online through the store. Here's how:
1) Go to the FARM STORE (your password is Flower) and choose-
2) Select your items
- Add to cart and proceed to checkout
- Do not enter a credit card.
- Checking out will alert us to your order. We will reserve your order. If you don't complete check out, we won't receive your order. Email me if you have any trouble.
As part of our program, you can participate in two ways.
1) SHARE FORWARD
Read about this donation program on the Share Forward page. We suggest a donation of $10 to $15 per item to a nonprofit organization of your choice, or one of ours. When reserving cheese or yogurt, your password to get into the store is Flower.
- BACKYARD CHEESES For this pick-up, the cheeses you can reserve include: Bootleg Blue, Bootleg Gone Wild, Unison All Goat, Unison with Caraway, Wild Thing, and Cumulus.
- GOAT & JERSEY-COW MIXED-MILK YOGURT
2) BUY BREAD
Our Wild Starter Heirloom Grain Breads cost $10 (Hearth loaf) or $12 (Pan Sandwich loaf) each. We have a cash box on site for bread payments. When buying bread, your password to get into the store is Flower.
- WILD STARTER HEIRLOOM GRAIN BREADS We will bake both Hearth and Pan Sandwich loaves Saturday morning. Breads are for purchase, rather than donation.
If you need more information, or have questions, email us at: email@example.com.
Most of you know where we are, but if you need help getting here, click on the MAP button below.